Therapy Stars is a private physiotherapy company providing assessment and treatment for babies, children and young adults based at our fully-equipped Physiotherapy Clinic in Penley, on the Wrexham/Shropshire border
Therapy Stars specialises in the assessment and treatment of children and young adults from our Physiotherapy clinic in Penley, Wrexham.
We support our Clients and their families to develop important life skills, work on problem solving and strive towards achieving joint goals.
We also offer flexible visits to home, school or nursery if required and we can travel to North Wales, Cheshire, Shropshire and Staffordshire.
Physio-led Pilates offers small, friendly groups where the exercises can be tailored to each individual’s needs
Pilates aims to strengthen and engage the ‘core’ whilst simultaneously completing controlled movements for improved mobility, posture, tone, balance and wellbeing.
It has something to offer everyone, helping a wide range of ages and fitness abilities to improve their physical and emotional health.
Questions to consider
- Does your child require physiotherapy to compliment their current NHS treatment?
- Is your child awaiting a physiotherapy appointment, but you would like them to be seen straight away?
- Is your baby/child not meeting their developmental milestones, such as rolling, sitting or walking?
- Have you got concerns about your baby/child’s development?
- Has your child got an injury or medical condition that may require physiotherapy?
- Are you looking for Intensive Physiotherapy sessions for your child?
How it works...
Once your child has been referred to us, we will contact you to discuss the referral and decide if your child would benefit from a physiotherapy assessment.
Physiotherapy sessions usually take place at our fully-equipped Physiotherapy clinic in Penley.
We aim to make our sessions fun & flexible so that we can make a difference. Home/school visits are also available if required.
Kate is brilliant at making sure H works hard but makes physio fun too. H loves dancing and Kate has found ways to incorporate physio moves into little dances that they make up together. Kate is always patient with H, while remaining firm and insistent if she tries to mess around during their sessions, which I like.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Kate as a physio and Therapy Stars as a physio provider. I trust everyone involved too, which is so important where your children are concerned.