Therapy Stars is a private physiotherapy company specialising in providing assessment and treatment for babies, children, and young adults. We provide child physiotherapy services in our fully-equipped Physiotherapy Clinic in Penley, on the Wrexham/Shropshire border.
Creating Brighter Futures
Therapy Stars specialises in the assessment and treatment of babies, children, and young adults. If you are concerned about your child’s development, we can support you through the journey of finding the right treatment options for your child. Whether or not you have a diagnosis, we support our clients and their families to develop important life skills, work on problem-solving and strive towards achieving joint goals.
Our physiotherapy clinic, located in Penley, Wrexham, is fully equipped with the tools we need to support babies, children, and young adults in their journeys, including mobile hosting, whole-body vibration machine, treadmill, and Dynamic Movement Intervention (DMI) therapy equipment. We also offer flexible visits to home, school, or nursery if required, and we can travel to North Wales, Cheshire, Shropshire, and Staffordshire.
Physiotheraphy-led Pilates is a form of exercise that can be tailored to meet individual therapy needs. We offer this service in small, friendly groups, where each individual can be attended to as needed. Pilates aims to strengthen and engage the core muscles through controlled movements that simultaneously help to improve mobility, posture, tone, balance, and both physical and emotional wellbeing. Its benefits can be enjoyed by a wide range of individuals, independently of age and fitness abilities.
When to see usWhen deciding whether you should see a physiotherapist, consider the following questions:
- Does your child require physiotherapy to compliment their current NHS treatment?
- Is your child awaiting a physiotherapy appointment, but you would like them to be seen straight away?
- Is your baby/child not meeting their developmental milestones, such as rolling, sitting or walking?
- Have you got concerns about your baby/child’s development?
- Has your child got an injury or medical condition that may require physiotherapy?
- Are you looking for Intensive Physiotherapy sessions for your child?
How it works...
Qualified Children’s Physiotherapists
At Therapy Stars, your children’s wellbeing and safety is always a priority.
Our Children’s Physiotherapists have over 90 years of combined experience in the field, with a wide range of specialities. Following best industry practice, all our Physiotherapists are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP), as well as being members of the Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapists (APCP).
Additionally, all our team members undergo Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) checks, as well as being up to date with the latest Manual Handling and Safeguarding Children CPD-certified training.
- To allow every child the chance to reach for the stars
- To be a centre for innovation and excellence within Paediatric
- To empower families with knowledge, support & education.
- Be Supportive. Nurture a caring environment and empower
- Foster Flexibility. Be open to change and adapt accordingly.
- Strive for Excellence. Commit to providing brilliance, celebrate
achievements and always challenge yourself and others.
- Embrace Collaboration. Build strong relationships and value
- Show Enthusiasm. Love what you do and make it fun.