Our contact details are: Therapy Stars Ltd, 2 Winston Way, Penley, Wrexham, LL13 0JT. Email: email@example.com. Tel: 07813 764938
Types of Data we collect and how it is used:
Personal and sensitive data may be used to:
- Assess, manage and record physiotherapy diagnosis and treatment.
- Communicate information regarding physiotherapy services and costs.
- Arrange or rearrange appointments.
- Discuss with you regarding future appointments and/or physiotherapy management.
- Discuss any changes to you or your child’s medical wellbeing or management.
- Communicate with other professionals (including GPs, Case managers, Healthcare providers, insurance companies) only when necessary and with your consent.
- Liaise with you regarding services, contracts, payments and/or invoicing.
- Communicate changes to our business practices or the services we offer.
- Internal training and Audit purposes (information would be kept anonymous).
Contact Forms: As part of the “Contact Us” form, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about services you have asked us to tell you about or to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information. We do not rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses. This may also be the case if you contact us through a third-party clinic search.
How the information is kept safe?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of storage, transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
As a healthcare provider, we have a legal obligation to retain client notes for a period of time prior to secure disposal. For all clients who are no longer seen by Therapy Stars Ltd, information is retained until 8 years after the last contact date. For all clients under 18 years old and no longer being seen by Therapy Stars, information will be kept until they are 25 years old. Sometimes this information may be kept longer as a legitimate interest in cases of any medical investigation.
How can you access and update your personal information?
You have the right to access the information that we hold relating to you and can request this in writing at the address above. You also have the right to ask to amend any inaccurate information that we may hold and for us to correct this in a timely manner.
What to do if you are unsure or unsatisfied?
You can request that we no longer use your personal information for some aspects of our service and that this information is erased from our records. Please note that your right to request this cannot override the legal requirements to keep medical notes for the mandatory periods. If you are in any way unsure or unsatisfied with the way your personal and sensitive information has been collected, stored and/or processed, please contact us on the details above. More information about your data privacy can be found at https://ico.org.uk
Changes to this policy: